Tuesday, March 18, 2014

About Allie!

Hey new friends, my name is Allie.
I am the momma of 4 sweet little men (4, 3, 2, and 3 months) I am married to a sexy man, who actually happens to be the twin of Jamie’s husband. We clearly both have impeccable taste in men. 
I am luckily a stay at home mom and I also run my own photography business! A lot of you may be friends from my blog Table For More and I love you for joining me over here!!

I am so excited for this journey. In high school and college my body was in the best shape ever because I did gymnastics and cheerleading. I could eat whatever I wanted (literally my best friends and I would bake cakes and eat pizza and cake every Friday) and not ever have to run, tumbling was enough to trim my body into great shape. But now as I am getting closer to 30 and have had babies it's a whole new ballgame.

I have to admit upfront I have a lot of weaknesses that have gotten in the way from achieving my ideal body, first of all, my husband is a huge weakness for me, 4 babies in 4 years doesn't happen on it’s own. 
I have literally been pregnant the past 5 years with the wonderful up and down weight gain and loss. If I add up all my pregnancy weight gains it is pushing 200lbs so my weight has been all over the charts. By the time I would hit my normal weight again, I would be pregnant. So I guess we clearly need separate beds. Joking, joking. 
But I am excited to hopefully be taking a break from babies for awhile.

My other weaknesses include chocolate, frappucinos, pretty much every sweet known to man-kind. I really just LOVE food. I cannot stand eating salads which is why you will most likely find me drinking mine, in smoothie form. My rule as you will soon find is trying to eat healthy 80% of the time and then allowing the other 20% to splurge a little. I am lucky that I have pretty good genes for a fit “looking” body but I haven't seen muscle tone since my college years and I want to change that. I want to reclaim my body and be as healthy as I can be. This is a lifestyle change, and I refuse to diet and restrict the things that I love to eat because obviously I want to be happy
Happy and healthy. I am not very friendly if I don't have chocolate!

I am excited excited to share it all with you (yes even the before and after bikini pics) and show how I am putting my health first. I need to be healthy so I can keep up with these little men who run wild daily. It's not always easy to find time to workout but it is totally doable.

Can't wait to share it all with you guys!!!

What would you like most for me personally to blog about??

Check back tomorrow to learn all about Jamie!!


  1. I feel like I am kind of right along the lines of where you are. I try to eat clean, but I am definitely not one of those people who can go weeks without a cheat, and I hate thinking that I am cheating by eating some of the things I love. Plus I have a gym membership, but I have a hard time getting there lately, so I haven't been working out at all. I need to find something to do at home that will kick my butt, but require little to no equipment.

  2. So fun! Healthy kid friendly recipes, finding time to work out, and getting in shape while nursing

    1. Coming your way mama! PS you're already looking amazing!