Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Cookie Dough Bites {only healthy}

My friend Katie posted these yesterday and the moment I saw them I knew they needed to be in my belly, and STAT! I am a sucker for sweets and treats so this was a no brainer for me to make these tasty little morsels, they have been fully approved by me and all the men of the house. Minus the dog, I will harm him if he lays one puppy paw on these cookie bites. 

I was a tad hesitant at first on how the texture would be and how it could possibly taste like cookie dough, but somehow it magically does. I am actually thinking of next time blending the coconut flakes into a finer state so its more doughy. Worth a shot to try it, if not they are still amazing as is.
You will need:
1 1/2 cup shredded coconut
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup nut butter (I did organic peanut butter)
1 tsp Vanilla
1/2 cup chocolate chips

Mix all in a bowl, it is a tad runny so I used a TBS scoop to drop onto parchment paper. Then freeze and enjoy! Like I said I wonder if I blend up and process the coconut flakes if it will soak up better?
Seriously they are insanely good!! 

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment