Thursday, April 24, 2014

Black Bean Brownies

This may not sound appetizing, but I promise that most of you will not be disappointed! Black Bean Brownies are the bomb!! Whenever I need a brownie, black beans are one of the first ingredients I grab. Don't we all just love our GUILT-FREE pleasures!?



BodyRock is one of the main fitness websites that I use for recipes besides the beloved Pinterest. I found this particular recipe on BodyRock, but I am confident you can find similar recipes on Pinterest, as well.

Black Bean Brownie Recipe 
(for specific link- click here)

Ingredients
  • 1 (15oz.)  can of black beans (rinsed & drained)
  • 3 eggs
  • ¾ cup cocoa powder
  • ¼ cup coconut oil
  • ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
  • ½ cup raw honey
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 1 pinch salt
Directions
  1. I puree a can of organic black beans using our food processor.
  2. Toss together the eggs, coconut oil, ,cocoa, honey, vanilla, salt (sea salt, if you wish)
  3. Lather up a 8×8 pan -- bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes.
  4. Check up on your brownies by using the toothpick dip trick into the pan of yumminess. Clean toothpick = done!


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment