Monday, May 12, 2014

Motivational Monday!

Hello fitness friends! Monday is always a great day to excel during your workouts and meals for the week. Take some time today to reflect on your goals and achievements. This doesn't have to be health related at all. Whatever works for you!

For me (Jamie), I feel I may have fallen a bit out of routine and this is affecting how I look/feel. Alex and I have a month ahead of us that will be very far from our regular schedule. Ahhh...I LOVE routine!! :(

Today, I am going to take the time to reflect on how and where I want to improve. For instance, I could start by being more relaxed about things ;), and also getting back into my regular meals and eating habits. Alex was already giving me a few ideas last night, so I am looking forward to continuing to put myself at a higher standard in fitness, nutrition, and life.



signature

No comments:

Post a Comment