Thursday, May 8, 2014

The "Perfect Body"

Did anyone else read this TIME article: "How Men and Women Differ When Drawing Up the 'Perfect Body'"?

Oh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I would love to read your thoughts even more! Seriously, what you may think is the "perfect body", might not be in someone' else's eyes. So, who are we to judge one another when we all have different body types and perspectives?!

Can any of us ever truly "win" when it comes to judging ourselves and others?? :(
I feel like I am very hard on myself when it comes to my personal physical fitness and overall health goals. I truly do believe a "healthy wife = healthy life", but, again, my ideas on being "healthy" is different from what Allie or anyone else thinks and believes and that is OK!

Who do I want to look "perfect" for...me...and Alex (of course). I do tend to ask Alex what he thinks about my body...how I look and where I can improve. To me, it is like when you have something in your teeth and no one tells you, except for your best friend? BE MY BEST FRIEND, AND BE HONEST! If someone looks good, please celebrate that achievement with them! They deserve it! We all do!



Anyway, check out the article, and let us know what you think!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment